Announcements

Due to technical troubles we've been having, we have moved to dothatroleplaything.enjin.com. Thank you!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» [UPDATE] Forumotion to Enjin Transfer
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:56 pm by aurie

» // a coffee cup conversation //
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:37 pm by Waraeru

» -- "y o u gotta keep ya head up." --
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:04 pm by controlla

» SITE RULES
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:43 pm by controlla

» THIS THING, FLOSS
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:21 pm by Waraeru

» ❝ SAVE, PROTECT, AND SERVE. ❞
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:39 pm by sushi

» For Jordyn-
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:55 pm by Waraeru

» ly·po·phre·ni·a
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:17 pm by aurie

» hheck what do
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Clock-10Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:18 pm by kitten

Keywords

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Staff Online
Top posting users this month

[FANTASY] -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coruscating-
coruscating-
Administrator
Administrator

Postcoruscating- Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:02 am

[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Tumblr_njvzlk8pbg1ri06y7o1_500
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Personality-demo.regular
A roleplay by myprettyweeper.
_________________________________________________________________________________

part i; synopsis.

Thousands of years ago, planet Earth was destroyed by a chemical-related explosion, and all traces of human life were wiped out. Hidden beneath the surface lived four races: the Centaurs, the Forest Nymphs, the Pixies and the Elves. Before this, these four types beings were unknown to one another, and it would have been preferable if it stayed that way. When they emerged, they met, and a dreadful hatred was sparked- each of them wanted dominance over the Earth, and none of them were going to stop until they were all-powerful. The conflict had begun.
You are an immortal. What's an immortal? You may be asking, but the concept is simple. Your parents were the first ever leaders of your race; they're dead now, killed in battle, perhaps, ill, or simply just lost. As a result of this, you are the leader of your race, and you are immortal, as your name suggests. Leading your troops to battle, constructing vital decisions that will alter the lives of your people significantly, and waging wars with those of other races are just simple tasks you do every day, despite how difficult they may seem. Overcoming the hardship is what you must do; fight for your life in a world like this, where anything could happen at any moment. It's an unwritten rule and requirement for you to put the needs of your people before yours, and to save as many of them as you can. Somebody is beginning to win this ongoing war, but who?

part ii; the creatures

The centaurs:

As you may know, a centaur is a creature with the hindquarters of a horse and the front and head of a human. They are considered to be the most logical of all creatures, and each have a high intelligence level. They're also very logical, and think better then any other race.

The nymphs:

A forest Nymph closely resembles a human, however their behaviour and unique powers differ greatly to that of. The only difference in appearance is that Forest Nymphs have slightly pointed ears and have longer limbs. Being able to manipulate plants and aid nature, Nymphs are very connected to their homeland, the forest. Forest Nymphs are the most honest of all creatures, and are also thought of the most beautiful. 

The pixies;

Pixies are mysterious, mischievous individuals and constantly seek adventure. Pixies are the smallest of all forest creatures, standing at only a few feet tall. They mayn't be good in battle, but they often win with their troublesome tactics, pranks and surprises, though they can hardly be called that. Though their height is very different, Pixies closely resemble both Nymphs and Humans, but they are more colourful.

The elves;

Last but definitely not least, are the elves. Elves are graceful creatures, who, like both Pixies and Nymphs, resemble humans. Elves are taller then Pixies and smaller then Nymphs, but are just as intelligent as Centaurs, if not, moreso. When you first think of an elf, the first thing that springs to mind is Christmas, yet these creatures are definitely not related to the festivities on the twenty-fifth. Elves, despite their sweet and sociable appearance are cunning, and will stop at nothing to win the war

part iii: rules

• Submit all questions, reservations and characters to me in a conversation; I don't want this thread to be clogged up.
  • During this roleplay, all website rules must be followed, and no sexual or vulgar discussion, even if it is part of a post.
  • The mentioning of alcohol is permitted, but your character may not appear to be 'drunk' in any kind of way. You may mention it, but your character(s) may only drink it for medicinal purposes.
  • Any homophobia, transphobia or racism will result in the removal of your character. Any kind of discrimination is strictly prohibited.
  • Tying in with the rule above, try to keep sexualities and gender identities diverse. The same goes for face claims.
  • Do not argue with anything I say. Whilst I am the owner of this roleplay, what I say shall go ahead.
  • Romantic relationships may be pre-arranged, but only if the other is aware of this.
  • Do not copy anybody's character or post. Doing so will result in an immediate termination from this roleplay.
  • You must inform me of any kind of absence exceeding three days. If you fail to do so, your character shall be removed.
  • Involve everyone in this roleplay- I don't want anyone feeling excluded or left out.
  • Reservation last twenty-four hours.

part; iiii; format and characters;

Format:
Remove all brackets for a cleaner character sheet.

Name: (Middle names are not vital, however a first and surname is.)
Nickname: (The name that is preferable to them.)
Age: (Anything between 100-2500. The current year is 5638, I believe.)
Gender: (The gender your character prefers to go by, and their preferable pronouns. If your character is agender, transgender or non-binary, state the gender they legally identify as.)
Sexuality: (A diversity would be nice.)
Race: (Are they a Nymph, Pixie, Centaur or Elf?)
Personality: (Their behaviour/character. Any kind of mental disorders they may have.)
Short Biography: (This needn't be too long, nor is it necessary considering you shall all have a similar kind of backstory.)
Relationships: (This is only necessary if your character has pre-arranged a relationship.)
Interests: (Hobbies, etc.)
Fears: (What are they afraid of?)
Extra: (Self-explanatory. Any extra information such as allergies and the like.)

I will accept characters in note form, for those of you willing to write a brief outline.

Character spaces:

NYMPHS:

Nymph leader: Wajeeha Zahavi Lahama, 2593, Female.
Nymph assistant leader: RESERVED BY @"parhimore"
Nymph assistant leader: (Name)-(Age)-(Gender).

ELVES:

Elf leader: (Name)-(Age)-(Gender).
Elf assistant leader: RESERVED BY @aesthetisiims
Elf assistant leader: (Name)-(Age)-(Gender).

CENTAURS:

Centaur leader: (Name)-(Age)-(Gender).
Centaur assistant leader: (Name)-(Age)-(Gender).
Centaur assistant leader: (Name)-(Age)-(Gender).

PIXIES:

Pixie leader: RESERVED BY @"africana"
Pixie assistant leader: (Name)-(Age)-(Gender).
Pixie assistant leader: (Name)-(Age)-(Gender).

bye fren

Last edited by myprettyweeper on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:13 am; edited 3 times in total
coruscating-
coruscating-
Administrator
Administrator

Postcoruscating- Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:37 am

fc; neelam gill 
[FANTASY]   -- ☼ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ -- ☁ [ACCEPTING] Tumblr_inline_ngj9w7o7bv1sb4p6n
WAJEEHA ZAHAVI LAHAMA
OUR BRAINS ARE SICK BUT THAT'S OKAY  ⇉ nymph leader
IMMORTAL · FEMALE · 16/6/3045 · PANSEXUAL · NYMPH
5638; current year.

● Born  on the sixteenth of June thirty fourty-five, Wajeeha Zahavi Lahama is two thousand, five-hundred and ninety three years of age.
Her star sign is that of Gemini, which she finds ironic considering the fact that Wajeeha once has a twin sister, Wanaka, who died at birth.
Wajeeha identifies as a cisgender female, with pronouns corresponding with femininity being her preference.
 ● Wajeeha is the leader of the Forest Nymphs, and has been since the young age of twenty-three. She is the eldest of the Immortal Forest
Nymphs; she is the only one whose age exceeds  two thousand and five hundred. 
● She is the child of Umbrielle Dubois and Zahavi Lahama, who were the first ever Forest Nymphs. Consequently, Wajeeha is an immortal
and her only weakness is the weapon the other three races possess. Because she is the eldest, Wajeeha became the leader of the Forest
Nymphs.
● A born leader, Wajeeha is able to take control of any give situation, even if it considers those of the opposite races. She has fought the Centaurs,
the Pixies and the Elves countless times, and she has come out not always a winner, but has succeeded greatly. Known for her bravery and 
power,  Wajeeha is an excellent ruler and has solved many of the problems for her people, including the dreadful famine they had to 
face when her parents were in control. Thankfully, nothing of the sort has happened since.
● Whilst being brave, powerful and possessing immense strength both physically and emotionally, Wajeeha is also a very fair ruler. She solves
crimes and the like sensibly, and gets both, or multiple sides and opinions before concluding. She's also honest, and will not hesitate
to explain a situation or problem to her people, no matter how dire or horrific it may be.
● Wajeeha is notorious for having an excellently trained army- those that desire a role in the Nymph army have to undergo large amounts
or testing before considered worthy for any kind of position. Because of this, those within her army are high-powered and are considered
royalty amongst citizens.
● Seen by many as an influential being and idol, Wajeeha is looked up to by many not only as a leader, but a friend and a shoulder to lean on.
She may be dominant and commanding but she also considers the views of her people and believes that equality is the key to a good nation
and a good relationship with those that inhabit it.
● Though it may seem unlikely, Wajeeha has a strong bond with the animals that live in her forest. She's helped them in distressing circumstances
and that have returned the favour on multiple occasions. Surprisingly, a lot of her army is made up of woodland creatures; a large portion of that
contains wolves and foxes.
● Because she is a Nymph, Wajeeha is able to manipulate plants and grow plants whenever she desires. This is a power that all Forest Nymphs possess,
hers being stronger then most considering her status within this community.

[this will be edited frequently; it is far from complete and does not yet hold all of the vital information.]

aurie
aurie
Administrator
Administrator

Postaurie Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:28 am

im just going to reserve this for my character
bitch
asteri
asteri

Postasteri Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:23 pm

sorry, i am unable to apply. i have to complete a project for german class and work on stuff for language arts. also, i have to create several other characters for roleplays and stuff. i apologize for any inconvenience!

this roleplay definitely interested me, yet i lost my muse and i do not have the time to make a role.

Last edited by chvrismatic on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
controlla
controlla
Founder
Founder
http://dothatroleplaything.forumotion.com

Postcontrolla Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:06 am

my shitty notes will be edited in here
Ozzieoddle
Ozzieoddle

PostOzzieoddle Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:49 pm

I forgot the name of my character--
GOOD JOB OZGU

Anyways, I claim this post for my character.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum